Graco Mosaic LX Stroller?

U

Unregistered

I am interested in getting the Graco Mosaic LX stroller as a lightweight alternative to my Graco Quattro Tour stroller. I was not able to find the weight of this stroller on Graco's website. Does anyone own or have any experience with this stroller? I've only seen it online so far, but I believe they sell it at BRU. I may try to stop by my local BRU this weekend to check it out. Thanks!

ADS

skaterbabs

I played with it at our local BRU and really liked it a lot. It's lightweight, reasonably easy to fold the first time, and gets easier after that, and even with a 30 lb toddler in it, it steers really easily.

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
i think it weighs 19 pounds. Its my favorite graco stroller. It folds well and isnt gigantic after folding. I hate strollers that are big after you fold them, so that was one of the most important aspects for me.

Does anyone know if the combi connection is compatible with it? I want one but only if it works wiht both my and DF's seats! (his are snugrides but i'm thinking of having him return them. I suddenly dislike them! hormones.)

U

Unregistered

Thanks for the info! Do either of you know if the B&M BRUs carry the Mosaic in a variety of patterns? I may just go and play with it at my local BRU and buy it elsewhere if they don't have the pattern I want. Also, I plan on keeping this stroller in the trunk of my car, so it does fold fairly compactly so that I'll have room for other stuff (like grocery bags) in my trunk, too?

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
I played with it and didn't like it. I put my 3.5 year old in it to see if he would fit in it, and he didn't. The back is flimsy and he was smooshed. He fits just fine in his Peg and in the Maclaren Triumph I really want. I was hoping the Graco would work because its cheaper but it didn't. It would probably be great for a baby and it folds really small.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC