AZ Residents: Fry's Marketplace Toy Clearance

R&J'sMom

Fry's Marketplace is having an awesome 50% off toy clearance. They are getting ready for a big toy reset. Random toys on every aisle are marked 50% off. I bought several of the big Lego sets for 1/2 off and this was my best find:

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=5750&e=products

On clearance for $24.99! :D DS3 is going to LOVE it for Christmas! My Mom & I had just looked in Walmart at the same toy for $56.00 & Toys R Us for $54.99! My Mom was planning on buying it for DS3 anyway for Christmas.

Also, a Radio Flyer My First Scooter for $17.99, regular price $35.99. My boys each have one and they love them. Perfect first scooter. http://www.radioflyer.com/rideon/rideon_540.html

They also had lots of board games, some My Little Pony sets, some Tonka stuff, Cars carrying case and some action figures 50% off. YMMV, but definitely worth checking out if you live near one.

ADS

R&J'sMom

Dang it. I don't need toys, but man DS1 would LOVE that geo trax set!

There is one left in the store near you. That's the store we found the set for DS3. That store had the most toy clearance!

My Mom just bought the set for my 4 year old nephew for his birthday last week (she paid full price too) and he LOVES it. DS3 saw it and we knew he would have to have it too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC