Scary Pic

xxluckychicxx

On my other board a lady just posted pics of her camping trip. She posted a bunch of pics that she took while they were driving and this is one of them (Is it ok to post? You cant see faces or really anthing.):

scary.jpg

You can see in the reflection on the window that she is holding the baby in the car! :eek: The title before it said "Me being a bad mommy:" so she obviously knew better :mad:. Gaw what's wrong with people?

ADS

xxluckychicxx

I can't see it.

People rationalize all kinds of things. "We were only going 20mph through the campground," etc.

The thing is that they were driving on the highway! You can see it in the other pics and another Mom pointed it out and the mom said that her husband was a great driver and she knew it was bad but she just couldnt stand to hear him cry :rolleyes:

xxluckychicxx

So I sent her the link and this is the response I got: (one Mom replied that he was in a car seat)

"Quoting Rhyan's Ma!!:“ He's in a carseat”

the one you can see him in my arms, the one that says me being a bad mom.

and sarah, i know its bad. but he was one pissed off kid. i would be too after 9 hours in a car seat. i'm not trying to make excuses but their was nobody on the road."

All I have to say is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsdown:

xxluckychicxx

Um, move to the back seat?

Or she could have pulled over at McDonalds or anywhere really and gotten him out for a bit. Do people not have brains? There's a million and one remedies to that solution. And the thing that really pisses me off is that she obviously knows better.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Seriously, did she leave him in his car seat of nine hours? No changing diapers, no nothing? I doubt it.

xxluckychicxx

Seriously, did she leave him in his car seat of nine hours? No changing diapers, no nothing? I doubt it.

Yeah I highly doubt it. And if she did... :eek: Actually, there's just no way she could have! In her other pics though he is riding in a SS1 but the straps so loose they arent even on his shoulders.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
And if see did, then why pick the car for the time to take the kid out? Because he is crying and she can't get away? :soapbox:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC