News Another Target thread...

njkj

So I was at my local target and like normal latley I HAD to go down the carseat aisle. Well they had ALL NEW seats :D

they had the Hannah and Gray Hunington (sp) MA's, a Cappicino TF (which I was really suprised to see), the Mint EFTA, the Squares Senera, a Reese GN, a First Years folding booster, and a BRIGHT Neon Orange NBB.

I think that was all of the new ones and if Y'all want me too I can go back tomorrow and take some pics :D

ADS

clmchrissy

yep I saw the new turbobooster at my Target too! Its really cute for a backless (no model so I opened the box :whistle:) my son really wanted it. Not to hi-jack your thread re: Target, but @ Sears today they have a really cute backless girls turbo w/ Graco Pedic foam. No color name, it was pink w/ flowers & came in a re-usable case.

TerisBoys

Nono - cannot have an ORANGE backless booster. My 8yo would go nuts - and I just convinced him that he needs to STAY in his hbb!

bobbysgirl7103

I went to Target yesterday and they had NO new seats yet. :( I was really hoping to see all the pretty new seats. But I'm going back next week. :D

OH NO! Please don't tell me there is an orange backless turbo booster. My 3 1/2 year old is obsessed with orange!!!! UGHHH!!!! Must not let him go in the carseat isle anymore at target. :whistle:

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I am going to have to make a trip to Target to see. I was at Target on Thursday and our car seat section was pretty bare (pretty much everything on sale too). It will be cool to see what they have now.

laccaycol

Would love to see a pic of the mint EFTA.

Hope you dont mind OP but i was just there today too and got pics here is the ETA
Truefit015.jpg

I got pics of the Scenera and the Truefit as well but dont want to post them all unless the OP says its ok dont want to hijack her thread

geth

ahh i wish we had a target! walmart had two carseats one was a girls color and one was a boys color and they were both cosco and cost $50. which it seems like a nice seat....but some options would have been nice. the closest kmart had a few more but the titan was the best one there. and sears had nothing! no carseats.
i think they should have more of a selection.

amyg530

i went to one of our targets a few days ago and they had redone the carseat isle there as well. they had:
the mint mocha EFTA
the Hannah MA (which made me decide i need to have a daughter:whistle:)
the other new MA
the new scenera
a new cover for the SR
the cosco combo seat had a redish/black (i think) cover
the GN with the new cover
they had the TF in stock
the orange NBB
a green/black/grey cosco HBB that was similar in pattern to the new scenera pattern
and then some combo seat with the eddie bauer print on it but in a pinkish instead of the normal brown
and i think the graco CS had a new pink print but i'm not sure
there may have been a few more but thats all i can remember

maybe all the companies are getting the idea that if the seats look fun then kids wont hate them and parents will actually use them and so on

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Nono - cannot have an ORANGE backless booster. My 8yo would go nuts - and I just convinced him that he needs to STAY in his hbb!

OH NO! Please don't tell me there is an orange backless turbo booster. My 3 1/2 year old is obsessed with orange!!!! UGHHH!!!! Must not let him go in the carseat isle anymore at target. :whistle:

I have the orange (light) Combi Dakota that I may be talked into parting with. ;)

laccaycol

I don't care if you post the pics. The ones you don't post i will go and get tomorrow :)

ok i have just a couple i thought i took a pic of the marathons but i guess not.:confused:
Truefit017.jpg

Truefit023.jpg

Truefit008.jpg

Thats about all i got other than lots of about the same pic's lol. I did see all the new boosters too and snug rides but they were rear adjusters.

jsta1005

I am not the hugest fan of the new Scenera but I am excited they have something a little exciting on the seat. and that cover sorta reminds me of the maze pattern by britax.

how come Graco doesn't just stop making rear adjust seats? wouldn't we all be happier if that was one less thing to worry about when picking seats.

TerisBoys

I have the orange (light) Combi Dakota that I may be talked into parting with. ;)

Nope - neon orange for W - the brighter the better. I almost got him the orange Parkway when Albee had them cheap.

He's got a SR/C. And a backless Turbo. Doesn't need another one.

(Tho it COULD be a good backup seat for gramma)...

Do *NOT* like that Scenera. It looks slippery and hot.

Kat_Momof3

you could always just tell him to wait and you'll order the cover for the bottom part of his current booster (just make sure it won't clash with the other part... but you can probably order a new cover to go along with it... just not in the orange.

pastrygirl

I loved the new Scenera in person! It wasn't really slick, but now I don't remember. It didn't scream "slick" to me when I felt it. It felt nice.

I didn't even think to take photos! I was so impressed with their selection that I e-mailed a few of my playgroups to let them know that Target finally has great car seats in the store! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC