Clek Olli - the groovy little booster with the quirky name - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Before I even began this blog post, I was intrigued by the name Olli so I had to Google it.  What I learned is that the origin of the name is Finnish and it’s a short form of Olaf.  Olaf is of Old Norse origin, and its meaning is “what remains of the ancestors”.  Not sure what, if [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com...

ADS

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I have to say we LOVE our Olli and are bitting our nails for the release of the Oobr. I know I will be one of the 1st in line ordering one if it is anything like the Olli. I can not wait for you to find out more on it in Sept.

Kat_Momof3

I have to say... I love the Olli and have been very sad they didn't have a highback version (which is why I got the Monterey for Jeffrey)

I'm hoping the Oobr will be better than we all are dreaming.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I have to say we LOVE our Olli and are bitting our nails for the release of the Oobr. I know I will be one of the 1st in line ordering one if it is anything like the Olli. I can not wait for you to find out more on it in Sept.

Amen! I can't WAIT for it! I hope Bitsy still fits in it (should, her torso is only 18.5 now) and it works outboard in our Escape... she's in the Olli now there, but I want a high back so we can take longer trips in that car (she still naps sometimes).

:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC