Borders deal- YMMV

4boysmom

Just wanted to add another beware!
Every time you click the confirm order button, the money is reserved again!
I have 5 pending $40 charges on my acct, and never even got my order placed :mad: (getting DD the Junie B. Jones Boxed sets for her B-Day) I decided to go to Barnes and Nobles instead...

what acct is this? I have tried 2 disc cards and an am ex and I am not seeing anything on the statements... it is your cc that you are seeing stuff right?

ADS

Mommy2Five

No, My bank card (Visa)
A CC is probably safer. The money has only been reserved, not debited, but it still deducts it from my balance, and if there were less in there, would have overdrawn it. :mad:

what acct is this? I have tried 2 disc cards and an am ex and I am not seeing anything on the statements... it is your cc that you are seeing stuff right?

4boysmom

No, My bank card (Visa)
A CC is probably safer. The money has only been reserved, not debited, but it still deducts it from my balance, and if there were less in there, would have overdrawn it. :mad:

Okay gotcha with the dillema! I don't have that issue but by golly the trying for endless hours crap is probably "annoying enough":thumbsdown:.

remken

I got 2 different emails today also saying my stuff had been shipped.

It was only part of the stuff I ordered, but I'm not complaining since I still got an awesome deal.

4boysmom

Ding dong Borders sucks! 2.5 days more or less spent trying to get the darm order to go through and then they finally figure out they are idiots and "fix" it. Making my cart $315.67 or some such, yeah not spending that! And the lame thing is they didn't even take $5 off my total they took $3.80 as my savings, I wouldn't have even got $5 off:eek:!:mad: not amused!:thumbsdown:

ErinGoBragh

I got the phone call from my local store saying that my order is behind the desk ready for pick up. Anyone know if I need to take a receipt or anything with me?

HEVY

I just checked the tracking on my order and it seems they were delivered three days ago to the store but they didn't contact me, is this normal?

HEVY

I'm definately going to call them cause it's actually two orders under two different names that were delivered.

the deal has been dead for several days now. I got in on it not long after it started, though :) half of my books are waiting for me to pick them up and the other half is backordered. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC