Has anybody ever ordered replacement covers from SKJP??

MOM25BOYS

I am getting ready to order a new cover for my RN as soon as I get payment on my sold RN. I was just had a few questions if someone who has ordered from their website could answer them for me please.:eek: Do the RN 65 replacement covers come with the shoulder and belly pads too? About how long does it take to get an order filled and shipped to you?? Which way does it ship?? I called CS at SKJP and she said that the orders are through a 3rd party and not directly from them so she couldn't help me any?:confused: TIA:)

ADS

NVMBR02

My princess cover came with the pads, so I would expect the others to come with them as well. My cover came in about 5 days. I am about 90% sure it came UPS.

Mommy2Five

When I ordered the Princess cover last month it came with all the pads (I'm assuming a 65 cover would too) It shipped UPS from an independent seller, And it arrived in less than a week! HTH!

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I received a replacement 65 cover from SKJP (didn't buy it) and it came with the pads and covers.

(I'm in Canada, so I don't think my shipping info would be relevant :eek:)

NVMBR02

I can let you know when I get the comfy-soft and carry straps that I just ordered for my new Radian. :whistle:

Hopefully you will have your cover already by that point though. ;)

MOM25BOYS

I can let you know when I get the comfy-soft and carry straps that I just ordered for my new Radian. :whistle:

Hopefully you will have your cover already by that point though. ;)

Hehehe, you got a new Radian.....:whistle::D

Thanks I ordered a set this afternoon and I am hoping it will be here by Thursday since I have to be at the hospital Friday morning at 6am. I can still cancel my entire order if someone knows where I can get a tan set any faster.....:whistle::p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC