Pics of seats in 2005 Honda Odyssey

monzogary

Senior Community Member
I took my seats and played with them in my Ody. There is no way to do 3 across in the 3rd row with any combination of the seats I own (Regent, Britax Wizards, Graco Nautilus, Graco TurboBooster). I can fit two seats and a person in the middle of the 3rd row though.
Nautilus and Wizard in 3rd row:
2701376048_46f39f6a5b.jpg

2 Wizards in 3rd row, one rf, one ff:
2700562133_c19ef9a399.jpg

Graco Nautilus 2nd row captain's chair:
2701376674_c86eea6fbf.jpg

Wizards in 3rd row outboard, passenger in middle:
2701366072_2c88140756.jpg

The rest of the pictures are toward the bottom of the page here:
http://flickr.com/photos/22891017@N00/sets/72157604849220528/

HTH someone!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Great pics! I had 3 across with some of my seats... Radian, Stay In View, and Nania Topo (narrow backless booster).... it's such an obscure combination of rare seats I never bothered to report on it being possible, rofl!

Kat_Momof3

I would trade the turbo in for a FPSVB when you need to do 3 across and want a booster in that spot, but otherwise, great pics and I love your teen... nice balance of shaggy independence and obedient child.

Kat_Momof3

weird question... I noticed you have center latch in that row... what about putting the wizards next to each other and a booster on the side??

monzogary

Senior Community Member
I can't fit 2 Wizards next to each other, either ff, rf or one of both. I have tried! Luckily I have never needed to actually use 3 seats in the back, just 3 bigger people lol. My teenager can sit up front, the younger 2 in the captain's chairs, leaving 3 open spots in the 3rd row for whoever may need to go there. We rarely have more than 6 passengers in the Ody; actually I think it has only ever happend twice in the 3 1/2 years we have had the van. I only play with seats back there for the fun of it!

orangemnms

I'm not the OP, but I can tell you, it doesnt work. The booster puzzles just enough between the 2 wizards to fit.

I have gotten a rf wiz drivers side outboard and a wiz in the center, both seatbelt installs, but it leaves not enough room for even the smallest adult to fit on what remains passenger outboard.

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I can't get 3 accross with the seats I own either. I can do what you have done and fit a small person back there. It's not super comfy (I've ridden a short distance there) but it works. I tried our Parkway in between a ff MA and ff Scenera and I just couldn't get it in there. I was able to fit the PW in the 2nd row inbetween a snugride and the MA. Very tight fit and tough to buckle but would work in a pinch.

I know 3 radians would work in the 3rd row b/c someone on another board has posted pics. But, alas, I have no radians!

monzogary

Senior Community Member
Were all the Radians ff or was one or more rf? I have only tried a Radian ff in the middle of the 3rd row, and I could not get a good install, not by a long shot.

Kat_Momof3

I can't fit 2 Wizards next to each other, either ff, rf or one of both. I have tried! Luckily I have never needed to actually use 3 seats in the back, just 3 bigger people lol. My teenager can sit up front, the younger 2 in the captain's chairs, leaving 3 open spots in the 3rd row for whoever may need to go there. We rarely have more than 6 passengers in the Ody; actually I think it has only ever happend twice in the 3 1/2 years we have had the van. I only play with seats back there for the fun of it!

I figured you had probably tried, just had to throw the suggestion out there, on the off chance it would fit.

I do know what you mean... we rarely have 7 passengers... but, for me, since Damian isn't old enough to be in front, for those rare times I have 5 kids (we've only had that a couple times.... it's when the IL's bring down my niece, as well as my nephew), I like to be prepared. It's why I love the Radian, or someone would be stuck in a lap-only belt, or I'd have to put one of the older two (my niece is 2.5yrs older than Damian, but the same height) in front, which is unacceptable to me when there are 5 seats in back.

I'm not the OP, but I can tell you, it doesnt work. The booster puzzles just enough between the 2 wizards to fit.

I have gotten a rf wiz drivers side outboard and a wiz in the center, both seatbelt installs, but it leaves not enough room for even the smallest adult to fit on what remains passenger outboard.

wow...

Kat_Momof3

I can't get 3 accross with the seats I own either. I can do what you have done and fit a small person back there. It's not super comfy (I've ridden a short distance there) but it works. I tried our Parkway in between a ff MA and ff Scenera and I just couldn't get it in there. I was able to fit the PW in the 2nd row inbetween a snugride and the MA. Very tight fit and tough to buckle but would work in a pinch.

I know 3 radians would work in the 3rd row b/c someone on another board has posted pics. But, alas, I have no radians!

that's weird... if I had a shoulderbelt in the middle seat of my Caravan, I know the Parkway would have puzzled between the Marathon and Scenera.

Heck, the Turbo TECHNICALLY could, but buckling would have been too hard... on the side, I had a little more room for my hand. Of course, I'm stuck with a lap-only belt, so I was only able to try it out for the "what if" standpoint... then switch the scenera and booster for our PA trip way back when.

Of course, my Scenera was rf... wonder if that made a difference?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC