Is this okay to do?

jubgulia

I put the head pillows from both seats on either side so that he would have a closer spot to lay his head. I don't like the head bolsters that came with the seat because they are angled and it seems like their heads just are pushed forward more and then rolled down.

2696496315_1b9a705311.jpg

2697312798_7f4bccd5d5.jpg

2697314198_6c8d4af166.jpg

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I don't think I would. I'd use receiving blankets rolled up on either side instead.

Wendy

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No, I wouldn't either. He is old enough he doesn't need anything. But you could do rolled receiving blankets if it makes you confortable. He wouldn't care, either way.

amyg530

not a tech so no advice on the pillows but all i could think when i saw that picture was Dumbo, LOL

Kat_Momof3

how are they attached? I'd only be okay with it if it were secure enough not to impose a risk...

but he's old enough not to need them.

jubgulia

Well, I took them off, but they were attached through the harness opening (long open area that the harness moves within) at the top and the bottom.

xxluckychicxx

Wow from that angle your oldest DS looks identical to my DS! He's also 30 lbs and 35in.. I know Im weird :whistle: I just had to point that out!

Kat_Momof3

Well, I took them off, but they were attached through the harness opening (long open area that the harness moves within) at the top and the bottom.

hmm... I assume that's how they attach when it's in the normal position, right?

Then I really don't see a problem with it.

Techs??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC