New Nautilus at Target

indigoblossom

i just saw the new nautilus at target. and of course i go and forget the name but it looked similar to the galaxy, as in it was all a light gray plush polyester material. gah! can't remember the name at all and can't even seem to find it on the target website but just thought i'd give you all a head's up in case anyone is interested in a more plush, rather than sporty covered nauti ;)

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ah, so it is out.

Galaxy and Reese are almost identical.

Matrix and Bravo are almost identical.

Graco has oh-so-much imagination. :rolleyes:

mish

Every time I see Reece I think of Reeces candy. I expect it to be brown and orange.

Where did the name Reece even come from? They have Bravo, Matrix, Galaxy, and Reece. It just doesn't fit, IMO. Maybe someone high up in the company had a baby or grandbaby named Reece.

I don't know why I even care about this. Clearly I am bored.

indigoblossom

Every time I see Reece I think of Reeces candy. I expect it to be brown and orange.

Where did the name Reece even come from? They have Bravo, Matrix, Galaxy, and Reece. It just doesn't fit, IMO. Maybe someone high up in the company had a baby or grandbaby named Reece.

I don't know why I even care about this. Clearly I am bored.

lol! but it's so true!

sb518

I saw a new Turbo Booster cover today at Walmart called Allison I think?? .... I was hoping that it means they will release a FEW new covers. (Like a girl Nautlius.)

clmchrissy

I saw three new turboboosters @ Target, 2 lbb Safari & Kelsey & a hbb Moonbeam. There was a new Comfortsport don't remember the name.

mamaofthree

Actually, the Reese (Target) Nautilus is the ONLY one that is plush all over. The Galaxy (BRU) has the mesh just like the Bravo and Matrix, but is plush on the outer edges. Anyway, I like the Target one the best- I've seen them all IRL. It even seems slightly more padded.

Kimberly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC