Kia Sedona Mini Review - From the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Just a short recap on our Kia Sedona rental I mentioned previously.Our 2008 Sedona proved to be an excellent minivan overall, really on par with the offerings from Toyota and Honda.  While there are some advantages and disadvantages as I mentioned previously, I think it will appeal to many families.  I’ll add to my earlier [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com...

ADS
Good blog! We have a 2007 sedona base model that we bought brand new last year(got a great deal) and I just love it! I am not a minivan person, but this to me is super fast and doesn't make me feel like a soccer mom. LOL!
I have to say I drove my friends 2006 honda odysee and I couldnt' tell the difference.

rosey2007

I do not own a Kia Sedona but do own a 2007 Hyundai Elantra(Kia bought out Hyundai a couple of years ago)and I think that my car is great. The only thing that bugs me about this car is that it is not good in the snow. My husband and I had to spend over $500.00 dollars on snow tires, but we did not get the model with the tracksion control. I have also found that many different car seat models fit into this car as well. I really big plus for us on this car is the warrenty. Even if you buy a used Hyundai you still get the remainder of the warrenty until it is five years old.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC