Taking the "Class"

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
So I found a class that is about an hour and a half away from me in mid August. I want to take it---BUT I don't know when I have to go back to school in the fall...ugh.

Also I'm hoping that the IVF will have "taken" by then and I'll be pg. After all that--dare I take the course while pg?

Susan

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I'd go for it if you could sign up and have the option of rescheduling if it conflicts when the time comes. I would like to take the course myself someday if DH's work schedule ever permits after my youngest self weans. I'm kind of kicking myself now for not taking the course between babies when it would have been easier to arrange. Another poster here completed her course and testing yesterday and she has a baby on the way, too. Good luck to you with your IVF and hope all works out well for you.

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
I took the class while PG and nursing! I was about 12 wks and my DD was almost 2 years. DH just took the four days off of work and stayed home with her. I as also high risk from 3 previous M/C's. There was another women in the class who was PG, about 14 or so weeks I think.

My friend that took the class with me was also PG and I think nursing, she was closer to 30wks pg though.

I say sign up for it, you can always cancel at the last minute! Being pg is not a problem for the class, but I am not the type to be extra carefull while pg. I installed a seat for my neighbor (who is now a good friend) while I was 24wks pg and on bedrest for PTL. I also installed my dd's car seat and the babies while on bedrest.

Rachel

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
The most strenuous part of my class was the seatcheck at the end. The actual class was mostly classroom, didn't take a full 8 hours/day, and the "hands on" parts weren't a big deal.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC