Anyone know if the Blvd ever goes on sale at Target?

HaleyGirl

My dd is getting very close to outgrowing her RA rf and I want to get her a Blvd. There are no stores close by to try the Blvd out so I decided to buy it from Target since I can return it there if needed and get a 10% AAA Discount.

Does anyone know if Target ever puts the Blvd on sale? Will they have theirs on sale the same time in September as everyone else? My dd is getting close enough to outgrowing that I would like to get one now, but should be good until September if they'll be on sale. If not I might as well get it now. Thanks!

ADS

ErinGoBragh

I'm not sure if they go on sale at Target or not.

I would wait until they go on sale online and buy them from a like elitecarseats since they have return shipping insurance. I think it is about bucks or so.

Or, try it out in your car at BRU, then order online.

crunchierthanthou

They generally are part of the semi-annual sales- at least some of the prints.

Are you going by the 1" or the top of the shell rule? The most recent RA manuals stat 1" of shell above the child's head. Make sure you are measuring as seen in this thread. Installing it as upright as possible (up to 30 degrees from vertical) will also buy you the most time.

HaleyGirl

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, the closest BRU is two hours away so that is not an option to try it. I have ordered from Elitecarseats before because of the shipping insurance so they'll probably be who I'll go with if we can make it to the sale and Target doesn't have theirs on sale then. If we have to buy before the sale, I'll probably go with Target because it would be cheaper.

I am going with the 1" from the top rule which I learned about on this site and going off of the thread that you noted :thumbsup: My dd's about 1 1/2 inches from the top of the shell and currently at a 30 - 35 degree angle, but I'm getting nervous she'll sprout up before the big sale. LOL. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we make it until then. Thanks again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC