Are these MAs with custom covers?

pastrygirl

I just saw this pic in a blog (the photo is from the company, not the blogger) -- this is for a company that makes a toy "mobile" for your car. The seats look like Marathons. I bet Britax wouldn't be happy seeing their seats used like this for advertising.

ADS

Mommy2Marcus

Sure looks like MAs with custom covers to me. Also look real close & you will see the harness covers & belly pads in the orginal color!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Those are Babylegs in Shortcake on that one girl. Is it just me or does she look like a rf'ing toddler?

I thought she was FF and the baby on the far side was RF. I think the photo was taken from the rear driver's side. I could be wrong, though!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ah, you're right Patriot. I was just getting a bit hopeful I guess :eek:

That would have been great, though, wouldn't it? :thumbsup:

I don't "get" the pictures for that product at all. I understand that infants might want to play with the toys attached, but what toddler/preschooler wants to play with those baby toys?

I see that on the "real" product you can attach your own toys. Great. I can just see people attaching some hard toys that will slam into their child's head.

The Bjorns

Okay, I have the same set up in my car as their picture (1 RF and 1 FF, 11 mo and 4 yrs) and there is NO WAY my older girl would play with a mobile and it would be much to high for the little one to reach. I supposed I could hang some really, really long toys or use a bunch of links, but that's just goofy. My little one would NOT want a bunch of toys whacking her in the face which they'd have to if they were low enough for her to reach.

I think this is going into the "nice idea in theory, but not workable in the real world" file.

vonfirmath

I don't know. I don't hear about hordes of kids screaming in frustration they can not grab the mobiles above their swings/changing tables/pack and plays/cribs.

Kat_Momof3

when ruthie was REALLY teeny, she was a mobile FIEND... she would have loved this... and, if it had been put lower, I would have used very soft stuff, or laminated family pics... but not everyone will be that safety concious.

Still, she was fine in the car (once the dreaded baby bucket was switched for a convertible seat at 2mo old) with a soft toy or two or a soft book.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC