Does anyone have pic of the Baby Jogger City Mini

adamsmommy

In my other post someone mentioned the fold is larger than the Mac. I know it is, but by how much? Is it a flat fold? Does it fold smaller than a travel system stroller? If anyone has pics of it folded and possibly in the back of an suv, that would be great.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/BabyJoggerCityMini

And here's a Mac and an Aria folded (aria has a somewhat similar 'book fold' to the Mini, just smaller wheels and stands alone...I wish it were sturdier, it would be my top recommended stroller if it didn't feel like it would rattle apart all the time!)

It folds like a book and takes up the 'side' of your trunk space, rather than a tall skinny Mac folding long and taking up that front crease of your trunk space, if that makes sense?

adamsmommy

Its still hard to tell. Do you have any pics of it next to a umbrella or a travel system? It looks like it would be wider but shorter than my Mac, kwim?

Dh said my suv has hooks and we can fix it to where it stands up on its side.

Oh, and your pics really makes me want orange now!! Thank You!:)

Last edited:

lovinwaves

It folds, as Jools mentioned, like a book. VERY compact fold, imo. You should see the box it comes in :whistle:

It is tall, meaning the handlebar is quite tall.

The fold is just 'different'. Not necessarily bigger. The Mac will fold more length wise, where the BJ folds more flat and more like a square shape. Does that make sense?

Oh, and yes it it much smaller than a travel system.

I like the fold because it is one handed and there is no foot action, or pushing the stroller to the dirty ground, then having to lean over and pick it up. OH, and there is no locks to undo to unfold it.

MySillyKids

I heard box...

BJCMD2.jpg

BJCMD.jpg

out of the box:

IMG_9099.jpg

back of my van:

BJinvan.jpg

BJinvan2.jpg

skip hop on the back:

IMG_9101.jpg

IMG_9102.jpg

4 year old and 2 year old in it:

IMG_9096.jpg

folded down sun shades:

IMG_9098.jpg

Seriously. Just buy one.

ErinGoBragh

I can't get a pic anytime soon, maybe by Friday if you still need it.

Really, take your Metrolite. Slice the entire stroller in half lengthwise, then chop off the basket end. That is how small the fold is. It easily fits in my Expedition with the third row up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC