Question Britax's Crashed Restraint Exchange program?

CandCfam

Do they still have it?

Anyone have the link to Britax's page about it? I can't find it on their website now, and it used to be there.

Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Re: Brita's Crashed Restraint Exchange program?

I can't find it either, how odd. It seems to have disappeared from the Britax website. :( Have you tried calling Britax?

Lilsid

I sent them pictures via Email of our van and seats after the fire, I just wanted to show off the pictures. I got a call the very next day and she asked me to pick out my new car seats and that Britax would be replacing them all no charge and express shipped them to us.

So they do have a program of some type. I still have my old seats they did not want them back, so its not an exchange.

I have the email address and the contact name if you need it.

CandCfam

I can't find it either, how odd. It seems to have disappeared from the Britax website. :( Have you tried calling Britax?

Yeah, it used to be very easy to find. I wonder if they are trying to do away with it?

We weren't in an accident, I was looking for a mama on another message board. She and her kids were T-boned by someone going about 55 MPH (according to her post), and her DS was in a Regent, and lived. Walked away bruised up and a cut eye, but alive.

CandCfam

I sent them pictures via Email of our van and seats after the fire, I just wanted to show off the pictures. I got a call the very next day and she asked me to pick out my new car seats and that Britax would be replacing them all no charge and express shipped them to us.

So they do have a program of some type. I still have my old seats they did not want them back, so its not an exchange.

I have the email address and the contact name if you need it.

I don't need it myself, but I could pass it along to the mama on the other board.

How long ago was your fire? I know a couple months ago the info was still on their website, but it seems to be gone now.

Airforcemomma

I was involved in an accident back on May 5th and had to replace 3 seats. One of them was a MA . I called Britax and was told they no longer have the crashed restraint exchange program.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC