Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

Thumbs up Maxi Cosi Priori: $140 @ Target

In addition to the Britax seats on sale, Target had the Priori for $140 when I was there today. I didn't see any on the shelf, so I couldn't check the manufacture date, but the Priori is similar to the Roundabout in quality. Taller slots, but much harder to change the harness height. Here's the brief review I wrote after playing with one last August.
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Maxi Cosi Priori: $140 @ Target

They had them for $99 at my store. I seriously considered it.

They were $99 at my store, too. They had 3 that I could see.

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Hmmm...

the MCP is a PITA for changing harness heights, but most people don't need to change harness height all that often.

For $99 (if you can find it for that price), this might be a good seat for people who want a small seat but who don't want a Scenera. I think this seat or the new Uptown-like seat (Avenue?) might be good ones. I think this seat is definitely more "luxurious" than the Avenue, though.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...