Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Pink Sky Frontier coverset to trade for Canyon

I know this is likely a crazy idea anyway, but would anyone happen to WANT Canyon and be willing to order Pink Sky and trade me covers? My cover would be Cdn (no spanish airbag warning) but otherwise the covers are identical in US/Canada. Long shot I know.... but here's to hoping!

- Desiree

Des - Mama to:
    Paige - 66lbs, 9 yrs old - Purple Diono Monterey and Pink TurboBooster, Mikaylah - 55lbs, 7 yrs old - Pink Diono Monterey & Rainbow Butterfly TurboBooster, Kiara - 37lbs, 3 years old! - FF Monet True Fit and RF Flora Radian XTSL

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: Pink Sky Frontier coverset to trade for Canyon

If I needed a Frontier, I would do it in a heartbeat (I LOVE the Canyon cover), but I don't need a Frontier.

There may be others like me out there, though.

Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me. ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

Re: Pink Sky Frontier coverset to trade for Canyon

Yeah I kinda thought most of the ppl out there currently with a Pink Sky frontier probably wouldn't be too interested in trading but maybe someone who is about to buy one would be

Des - Mama to:
    Paige - 66lbs, 9 yrs old - Purple Diono Monterey and Pink TurboBooster, Mikaylah - 55lbs, 7 yrs old - Pink Diono Monterey & Rainbow Butterfly TurboBooster, Kiara - 37lbs, 3 years old! - FF Monet True Fit and RF Flora Radian XTSL