Milwaukee area USA baby

fyrfightermomma

So I just went to return my Signo and had time to browse the seats. Anyone in the Milwaukee area-they have great deals

MA's are all $189-199 including mossy oak, all star blue, all the greys, crocodile, cowmoo, and mariposa.

I just got my trufit for $139.

Recaros are about $249

Regents $224-$249

GN was on sale as well-dont remember the price

Hope that helps someone!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Yours has True Fits? I asked the manager of my local one if they would get them in and he wrinkled his nose and said, "Compass? Probably not." WTH?!

solmama

A little off topic...but my Target (in NE) is re-doing its carseat section and we now have the Truefit! And, all the carseats they're no longer carrying are 50% off.

Oh, and I grew up in New Berlin/Waukesha.

fyrfightermomma

Yours has True Fits? I asked the manager of my local one if they would get them in and he wrinkled his nose and said, "Compass? Probably not." WTH?!

Yep...they were clearanced out to get newer DOM's. They have all the "good" seats-Britax, Radian, Recaro, Some Graco, Chicco, compass, first years (only true fits)

I actually am impressed and go there now instead of BRU

Melizerd

Is that the one on Capital? I love that USA Baby. It's where I got my MA but they were out of cowmoo when I got mine :(

I don't suppose they have the Frontier in though do they? When we were there DH even asked about Recaros and the Regent since they had both. I never go to BRU just that USA baby.

I'm north about 20 min.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Compass has a really, really high minimum purchase, which makes it difficult for small town operations to bring them in. :(

KBecks

I am on the New Berlin border :)

I am possibly very close to you depending on which NB border you are on. I went to the Brookfield USA baby tonight based on your message and ended up getting a Frontier. No great sale but at least I can check it off the to-do list, and it was a beautiful night to get out w/o my DH and kids for a little while.

KBecks

Is that the one on Capital? I love that USA Baby. It's where I got my MA but they were out of cowmoo when I got mine :(

I don't suppose they have the Frontier in though do they? When we were there DH even asked about Recaros and the Regent since they had both. I never go to BRU just that USA baby.

I'm north about 20 min.

Yes, they have the Frontier in all colors from what I saw tonight. I bought the gray one this evening.

Melizerd

Yes, they have the Frontier in all colors from what I saw tonight. I bought the gray one this evening.

oooh don't tell me that. I want to SEE one and play with it. I don't even have a kid that can fit into it :whistle: I just want to play.

fyrfightermomma

I'm north about 20 min.

Yep...they had some

fyrfightermomma

I am possibly very close to you depending on which NB border you are on. I went to the Brookfield USA baby tonight based on your message and ended up getting a Frontier. No great sale but at least I can check it off the to-do list, and it was a beautiful night to get out w/o my DH and kids for a little while.

I am in Hales Corners :)

fyrfightermomma

Yeah...I didn't think the Frontier was ever on sale though....they tried to get me to buy one even though I told them it was what I was replacing!

tl01

The USA Baby I went to today has the True Fit. They had it almost as soon as the seat came out. We're in So Cal.

crunchierthanthou

The USA Baby I went to today has the True Fit. They had it almost as soon as the seat came out. We're in So Cal.

I was there about a month ago and they had no compass seats at all- boosters, infant or true fit. It was June 12, so several months after it came out (date was in my email because I met a friend there :eek:). Maybe I'll go check again. Although, if Target is maybe getting them...

KBecks

Yeah...I didn't think the Frontier was ever on sale though....they tried to get me to buy one even though I told them it was what I was replacing!

I figured the Frontier is less likely to get on sale and I was there, and it's kind of a hike (I'm in Hales Corners too.) so I just went for it.

Now I have to ask, why are you replacing a Frontier?

fyrfightermomma

I figured the Frontier is less likely to get on sale and I was there, and it's kind of a hike (I'm in Hales Corners too.) so I just went for it.

Now I have to ask, why are you replacing a Frontier?

I have such a bitty little peanut that she was swallowed whole in this seat. She just never looked comfy. She does much better in a convertible seat that "cradles" her a little bit more. We tried the Signo which i LOVED but I would have to lift her in the seat for quite a while, and I can't imagine doing that at 4 or 5 years old. Also, the Frontier did not install well in my husbands car or my parents, making it not practical to travel in.

So we are now on the True Fit...she likes it so far, but I'm not so sure. We might have head slump issues there too. They kept pushing the Regent on me. So if she is swallowed by the Frontier, why would they think a Regent is better???

I like the GN for her. Its perfect, but we have major headslump issues. *sigh* will I ever find one??

Your in HC too??? What a small world!!!!

drey

So I just went to return my Signo and had time to browse the seats. Anyone in the Milwaukee area-they have great deals

MA's are all $189-199 including mossy oak, all star blue, all the greys, crocodile, cowmoo, and mariposa.

I just got my trufit for $139.

Recaros are about $249

Regents $224-$249

GN was on sale as well-dont remember the price

Hope that helps someone!

I :love: that USA Baby!! They will also price match for the same seat/pattern, and have honored coupons from BRU. I picked up my GN there, with the BRU coupon that someone here was kind enough to scan in for me. They price matched an online seller for both my Radian & my MA.

mlbmom

Ooo, I don't need a seat, but you're tempting me to take a road trip from New Berlin.

Maybe I need to shop for a, um, baby present, and then happen to drag the 5YO through the car seat section.

Of course, that would be like admitting that she'll outgrow the MA one day. I refuse to face that reality yet.

Mel

fyrfightermomma

I can't believe there are so many people that live near me...I thought I was a loner! Now theres atleast 4!!!!

Sorry, I get excited easy lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC