Impressed with K-mart styles of seats!

I haven't been in a k-mart for a year or more(I just don't like our k-marts, very dirty and unorganized and horrible customer service). Well, I went to my inlaws this weekend and they needed a stroller(mine just broke-my single one) So I stopped by k-mart and picked up an adorable CAMo with orange cosco umbrella stroller-I am sure it is a piece of junk, but for just rare occasions we need one, I am ok with this, and considering my son is 3 1/2 years old.

So...then I started looking at there carseats(LOL) and they had this carseat
http://www.amazon.com/Cosco-High-Ba...ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1216667064&sr=8-5
Available in a cute pink pattern(I am not a pink person though)
And they had camo Low back cosco boosters, pink low back cosco boosters.

They had that cute pink scenera too.

How tall are the stolts on the Cosco High back booster(yes, I know they make crappy boosters, but I am thinking about this for just an easy seat for Logan for carpooling.). Is it about the same as the scenera?

ADS
Yay, it is making me want to get a pink scenear for my daycare kids :whistle: if I start this new baby girl and then a few months later I will start another baby girl :whistle:

Awww, that stinks about that seat. Oh well! I guess I am still just going to get a chase or cargo...hurry target clearance them!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
cool about all the pink! yeah, the hbb slots are a little shy of 15, like the scenera.

We distribute the institutional version of those combo seats for free or cheap at the seat check events I work. I hate them because most kids over age 3.5 are too big. (I had two 3YOs who were too tall for them yesterday, so they had to go to boosters. :( ) I'd skip it, personally.

I am so excited the chase will be clearancing! YAY!
I used to have the chase, but gave it to my friend who was putting her 1 year old in a HBB in her parents car once a month! I couldn't help it. It is expires anyways in early 09'.

I am going to 4 targets tomorrow(they are all within 20 minutes of eachother) to go find a chase or mabey 2 of them.

Wish me luck. I have a 10% off coupon too! YAY!

NOAHSMOM

So...then I started looking at there carseats(LOL) and they had this carseat
http://www.amazon.com/Cosco-High-Ba...ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1216667064&sr=8-5
Logan for carpooling.). Is it about the same as the scenera?

The slots are very short, last year when I transported my at the time small 1 yr old nephew, he was already on the top slots of our's. My son was on the tops slots at almost two when I bought it and was even with the top slot about 14 months later.

loufrando

Anyone notice that in the customer picture of that cosco combo seat the 3 yr old who's 'new seat' it is looks like he is already over the top slots?! Or am I seeing things?

And what is going on with the babies straps? Is the chest clip just that low and that's his shirt? It just looks weird to me for some reason...

brooklynsmommy

Anyone notice that in the customer picture of that cosco combo seat the 3 yr old who's 'new seat' it is looks like he is already over the top slots?! Or am I seeing things?

And what is going on with the babies straps? Is the chest clip just that low and that's his shirt? It just looks weird to me for some reason...

I was just going to mention this...
He is already above those top straps. Not to mention the belly clip. Actually, now that I look at it, I think he is right at the top slots (slouched) but the straps are threaded through the bottom slots.

Ok, so I found tons of evenflo chases at target for 30% off. Not that good seeing there 30% off price is the same as babies r us and I have a 10.00 off coupon for them making it 40ish.(a little cheaper than target).
I amg oing to to try to get them at 50% off :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC