News my Frontier trial at TRU

horseymom

so I went today with a fellow car seat nut ( you know who you are ;)) and I wasn't expecting for the TRU's employee to have to bring it out for me and then stand by and watch and wait for me to finish :whistle: oh well.
I was surprised that is sat a higher than my generations and how reclined it was. (now that I thik about it does the reline bar need to be forward? I'm going to have to double check that. It installed super easy with SBP as long as I did it right. in through the on hole nad out the other ...right? I had more that enough belt, tons acutually. oh and it hung of the bench a tiny bit is that ok, I tried to get a pic of it, it's mostly just the recline bar that's over.

here is the pics, I know the belt is twisted and the teather not hooked up, I just wanted to make sure I could get it installed. and it installed rock solid :thumbsup:

IMG_6472.jpg

the bit of over hang
IMG_6473.jpg

IMG_6474.jpg

and is this ok? I couldn't get it any closer to the seat blight (is that the right word?)
IMG_6476.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

thanks in advance for all the imput;)

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Looks good to me as well. And to answer your question about the recline block - yes, it must be in the forward position when the seat is being used in harness mode. When used as a booster it must be in the rear position. :)

It's normal policy at our store to have parents pull their vehicle up in front of the store and an employee goes out with them to the vehicle. Sounds like the store you were at didn't realize the seat had arrived either - they should thank you because now they'll sell a bunch. :p

So did you buy it? ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC