Hayley's life (and growth) in pictures

scatterbunny

She was born 5 weeks early weighing just 4 pounds, 7 ounces and was 19.25 inches long.

preemiepost.jpg

newborndaddy.jpg

By 11 months old she was in the 90th+ percentiles.

hayleyandmark.jpg

(More to come)

ADS

scatterbunny

Early/mid-4:

RecentHayley.jpg

Recent (4y9mo):

33670876.jpg

My 15yo cousin and Hayley
LH.jpg

I apologize ahead of time for the number of pictures, I tried to make them small enough that they wouldn't cause too big of a problem for those on dial-up (I am on dial-up, too), but any thread with this many pics will take awhile to load. Sorry about that!

scatterbunny

:eek: Thank you.

Wow, it's so fun (even for me) to scroll through these pics, from newborn to almost 5, and see the differences! I own these pics, but have never bothered to put together a timeline in pictures like this.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I just noticed her new pics in your siggy on another thread and commented on how cute she is. Now that I see all these I must say she looks like a little model. She is beautiful!!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
She's STUNNING, Jenny
Too true ;)
I own these pics, but have never bothered to put together a timeline in pictures like this.
I know what you mean ... I just last night went through our shoe box full of photos & sorted them out, put them in a new photo album - it was so much fun :rolleyes:

& here is our photobucket if anyone is interested in seeing us, too - now I feel like sharing, LOL :cool: (there albums within albums just because it's easier that way for me)

scatterbunny

:p Thanks, you guys.

Tiff, I'm going to bookmark your site and look thru them later (I just love seeing pics of kids as they grow, especially the kids I've "watched" grow in carseats)--I've spent most of my day online, got interviewed over the phone by the AP writer who posted here the other day, and have done NOTHING around the house. :eek: Mark will be home in about 45 minutes and I need to get some things accomplished, LOL.

ccjones

Jenny/Scatterbunny:
Your DD is a beautiful little lady! :) MY DS was also born 5 weeks early and weighed in at a whopping 4lbs, 6oz! What a coincidence! He is still pretty small for his age (18 lbs, 28", 8.5 months old), so I'm hoping he will get some growth spurts in the next year or two!! I have some pics to share also, but I am not going to post them here because DH already has them posted on a website: http://www.collandpat.net The albums go from most recent to oldest, so the newborn pics are on the second page. There are a couple of pics of my DS in his SnugRide...of course, it wasn't until AFTER he hit 5 lbs that I learned that my SnugRide was 5-20lbs (DOM: 2003), not 4-20lbs! Grrr...oh well, hindsight is 20/20!

-Colleen

LuvBug

How big is she now? She looks very tall! Im just picturing DS that size in 2 years and it makes me want to cry. I dont want him to grow up :(

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
LuvBug ... when I signed in your name was under the thread title & in my min dI thought it said "Hayley's Love Life" :eek: :p :D

scatterbunny

LuvBug--she's 46 inches tall and 46 pounds (at least, a few weeks ago she was...I probably should measure her again, her pants all of a sudden seem shorter again :rolleyes: ).

Colleen--I had a Century SmartFit for Hayley, AFAIK it started at 5 pounds, and I, too, didn't know any better. I also used an aftermarket head support. :eek:

e4be8ace.jpg

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
She is very cute! My dd did the same thing with the bangs, it makes them look so much older.

She was tiny when she was born. My DS was born at 35wks and was 6lbs, my DD was at 37wks and was 5lbs 13oz.

scatterbunny

LuvBug, I was wrong about her current measurements. I just measured and weighed her this morning and she is 46.5 inches and 48 pounds. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC