News My Target Has A New Marathon Cover!!!

Mylilboyblue

Today DH and I went to Target with the babies to get stuff for our upcoming vacation. Like I always do I walked the carseat isle looking for the sale Marathons. There were none left other than floor models (and old Brooke and a Latta RA). Then when I was by the high chairs I noticed one Marathon box (the new one) and when I looked at the sticker on the side this is what I saw! It is called Hannah!!!!

0720081251b.jpg

I was in LOVE!!! :love:

I had to open the box and take a look and some pictures with my crappy camera phone. Sorry for the quality. I didn't want to take it out of the plastic but from what I can tell it is a plush cover (think cowmoo) chocolate brown with pink flowers and light pink polka dots. I love it. Wish I could buy it, but I can't justify it at this time.

Check out the new SIP patch under the Marathon one. I don't think they changed the seat...I have one from March. Did they make the wings deeper?

This seat is a July 2008 model fresh from the factory.

0720081251a.jpg

0720081250a-1.jpg

I WANT IT!!!! Or at least the cover.

Last edited:
ADS

arly1983

I must not got to target. I must not go to target......that money is supposed to buy a new dyson vacuum cleaner.....I must not go to target.....

Mylilboyblue

It isn't on the Britax site yet or Target.com. I wonder if it is their new floor model and it hasn't been released yet. I bet someone is going to scoop it up. I want it soooo bad but can't justify it yet. Sia will be in a Safe Seat forever and then can use DS's MA. I just want the cover. I don't think they sell store exclusives as a cover set tho. :(

seamonkeys

It isn't on the Britax site yet or Target.com. I wonder if it is their new floor model and it hasn't been released yet. I bet someone is going to scoop it up. I want it soooo bad but can't justify it yet. Sia will be in a Safe Seat forever and then can use DS's MA. I just want the cover. I don't think they sell store exclusives as a cover set tho. :(

Yeah, just did a search and couldn't find it on any other site! I totally don't need it cause I don't even have a girl, but where (state only ok) are you located? I've been keeping an eye at Target for the sales and haven't seen this one yet.

U

Unregistered1

It's gorgeous! I want one! Quick, somebody give me a baby girl so I have a reason to buy one!

As for the SIP. Don't the other Britax seats (BLVD, Frontier) have a TSIP label? The one on the MA is missing the 'True'. Wonder what the difference is.

HEVY

Ya know if I was preggy I would go get it. Wait which Target cause I was just in the two of them buy me and didn't even look at seats. Telll meeee so I can go see cause I know you near me.

Kat_Momof3

that's it... I need another daughter... seriously... Ruthie's been asking about "baby sister" since she turned 15mo... now I have a reason to want to give her one.

hmmm... don't think DH will think this is a good reason, though.

DARN.

wendy1221

OMG! I LOVE it! I wish they would come out w/ some pretty girl Boulevard prints. I don't like the Shannon, and I'd like to get a pretty cover for ds2's hand me down Bld for this baby. That one is PERFECT. Brown is one of my favorite colors for clothing, and i LOVE pink w/ it for a baby!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Did you see if it had tan or gray straps? If it's gray, DH is going to kill me, because I'm going to buy him one for his car :D. If it's tan, I'm safe. (mustn't clash straps with seatbelts, you know! lol)

mommyto4

OOOHHH! That is sooo pretty. I wish I had money and I needed a Marathon. I'll have to go to Target tomorrow and see if they have it here.

Mama!

I really hope they come out with something like that for the Regent!!!! I'd wait til next yr and buy DD one with her Cmas money! :eek:

That is beyond beautiful!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC