Frontier pic in booster mode(5 year model), 3 year old booster pic, 16 year old fell asleep pic! LOL!

Here are some pics. We were messing around with carseats today(we were bored)-since the frontier was out and the fpsvd out getting cleaned and washed(thanks to puke)

Let me just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE how he fits in the frontier in booster mode, he isn't as wiggly! ;-) And the belt fits him nice!

First this is my 16 year old nephew(5 ft. 8-125 pounds) in the middle of my back seat of my 2007 kia sedona(base) this weekend. Do you think he needs a booster seat! LOL! He fell asleep. ;-)-he would kill me if he knew I posted this :whistle:
071708_15472.jpg

Michael-46 inches, 48 pounds, in booster mode in the frontier after his puking incident(car sick)
Ignore his undies LOL! I couldn't let him drive home naked :whistle:
071708_18441.jpg

3 year old son, 29/30 pounds, 37 inches in the Graco Turbooster-LOWEST SETTING!
You think he fits in it?
071808_08411.jpg

my 5 year old in the low back graco booster -sad thing is he rode in this from 3 years(40 pounds)-4 years old before i knew better :-(
071808_08412.jpg

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
hehe The Frontier does fit well, as does the TB for the three year old.

And yes, the 16 year old needs a booster. There's no head support in that position, putting him at risk of whiplash. A Frontier would have worked beautifully for him. An yes, I'm serious.

Wendy

Seriously, he needs a booster?
I was thinking there was a headrest in the middle there for some reason, until I snapped the pic and noticed later that day there was none!

I did have to yell at him for keep trying to put the seatbelt behind his back! UGHHHH good thing his mom won't let him get his license yet till he drives better ;-)

scatterbunny

Wendy's right, if he's going to sit in the middle rear, he needs the Frontier in HBB mode. :) I know it sounds crazy, and he'd probably freak, so it's a better idea to make sure he sits outboard next time. ;)

Yup, if I would have realized that didn't have a headrest(stupid me thought I had headrests in all 3 positions-I guess I don't have one in the middle) he would of sat outboard. I know he said his legs were cramped and no room(he has SUPER long legs) in the other seats. I would of switched the carset to the back if I would of known there was no head support.

Oh yay, my sister said she will refuse his license till he stops putting the seatbelt behind his back and stops driving all fast and tailing people. She said no license till you stop that! ;-) I love my sister(our mom was the same). I have a safe driving record and so do my other sisters. (knock on wood)

Are you my sister? I say the same thing to my son!

hA! That would be my nephew in the pic. My sister is very strict with them ;-)!

I am going to adapt her rules too when my kids drive.

Honestly, she is the only one I would let drive my kids around, because even though her kids are 12, 16, 22(no more seats)-she has read all my info and says, "WOW, if Only I knew before" and she tells her friends now. :)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
My son tends to forget to buckle. I told him no driving if I have to remind him.

My son tends to forget to buckle. I told him no driving if I have to remind him.

That is a good rule! My sister gets on his case all the time about either forgetting to buckle or putting the shoulder strap behind him.

I yelled at him too. He is a really good boy, but OMG-the driving thing is crazy with him.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC