Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Please educate me about Britax sales

So, there is a Britax sale coming up in August and September? I'm not very familiar with these but remember a sale in Jan or Feb talked about on another board.

I'm contemplating the Nautilus (Graco) or maybe a Britax Frontier or Regent and a good sale is always good to know about.

How do the sales work and what kinds of discounts are normal?

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Please educate me about Britax sales

As of June 1st, Britax overhauled their pricing & sale policies.

They reaffirmed the minimum pricing online and now set the minimum pricing during the sale periods.

During the last sale, the Britax Frontier and Britax Regent were on sale for $249

I'm an authorized retailer and haven't been notified of any upcoming sales, though I would guess we'd see something in September or thereafter coinciding with the new products being released at the ABC kids expo.

There may still be some places where you can find the products less than the MAP, but Britax is definitely cracking down and are actively auditing sites.