So Uncomfortable...Hehe!

Mommy2Marcus

Here is Marcus RF today @ 21 months, 26 lbs(fully dressed) & 33ish inches tall in his EFTA in my car! He has SO much more room left to RF! DH wants to turn him as soon as he turns 2, I DO NOT & will not if I have my way! He just looks SO horribly uncomfortable doesn't he!

BTW: My sig picture is from today as well!

005-5.jpg

007-5.jpg

ADS

mimieliza

My DD is the same age and size as your DS, and I've gotten even more committed to RFing as she's gotten older. She is so happy and comfortable back there! If she were FFing, I would worry about head slump when she falls asleep, unsupported legs, and how easy it would be for her to drop her toys/snacks/sippies on the floor (not to mention she would be far less safe).

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
And they know when you are eating.

How I miss bekah RFing!

And if they RF long enough to be quite verbal before they turn, you get some pretty bad backseat drivers as well.

"TRUCK, Mommy! Did you see the truck? The light is red, why are you rolling? Why are you passing that person. The sign says 3-5, how fast are you going? Mommy, the speed lemon is 45 and you said you're going 60. The light is red, Mommy, why are you turning. Mommy, someone is coming toward us!"

I was nearly tempted to turn her back around and continue to weigh her every single day after every single meal until the very last second. LOL

Your son looks so comfortable. I'm forever surprised for some reason by how much leg support the EFTA has. Rear facing or forward, it's just a ton of leg space!

Wendy

Mommy2Marcus

Your son looks so comfortable. I'm forever surprised for some reason by how much leg support the EFTA has. Rear facing or forward, it's just a ton of leg space!

Wendy

He does look comfy doesn't he! I am also VERY impressed with how much leg room the EFTA has to! He has SO much more leg room RF in his EFTA than he does in the MA!

I just NEVER see how anyone could say they were uncomfortable RF. Marcus does great with it even though he was FF for several months! As a matter of fact he looks much more comfy RF than he ever did FF!

Lara

He is so cute, and looks very comfy! I can't believe how much leg room he has either!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC