Well, a trip to BRU solved that problem

Splash

Definitely another SS1.

I liked the old keyfit.. not so big on the new one. But still loooove the SS1. Coupled with the fact that now I have an extra base, I *might* be able to skip buying another convertible. (I can use the BV RF in my car very upright, but far too upright for an infant. I cannot recline enough for an infant without making the front seat useless). If I leave the handle up, I should have *barely* enough room for the SS1, and can use that until it's outgrown or the kid hates it, and then move to the BV RF.

ADS

Splash

It was harder to get out of its base, the bottom is completely round so you can't put it in a shopping cart. I FULLY REALIZE that most people here claim to hate the baby in shopping cart syndrome, but it happens. We didn't do it often with him, but when we did, it was nice to have a seat that worked. It felt flimsy and very tight/small. The SS1 is so much more solid and spacious... and fifty bucks less and we already have another base. Even if the price were the same and we didn't have the other base... I still like the SS1 better.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC