Children's Place 50% off Sale

ADS

scatterbunny

I ordered a couple days ago and haven't heard anything yet.

I got a backpack, lunch pack, two pairs of shorts, a pair of jeans, a tank top, a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of shoes for H for right around $50. :D

crunchierthanthou

I've ordered from their big sales in the past and have had shipping notices anywhere from 1-8 days later. I think when you choose regular shipping it says that it may take 6-10 days to even ship.

scatterbunny

I placed my order on the 20th, it didn't ship until the 28th, but it arrived early on the 30th...amazingly fast shipping, totally not what I expected. :thumbsup: H loves her clothes and shoes and backpack and lunchpack. I won't let her wear the shoes or jeans or long-sleeved babydoll shirt until school starts, but she gets to wear her tank top and two pairs of shorts, since it's summertime. :p The backpack is great quality, I'm pleasantly surprised, for only $13ish. :cool:

courtfrog2

We got our order today. The cool thing is my mom saw them and decided to buy about half to give to them as gifts for next easter (I bought things for next summer since they have plenty this summer). So, I got two good outfits for the girls, a pair of shoes for Hannah all for around $30! The other $30 my mom bought from me!

I love the shorts... they fit them perfectly since they have the adjustable waistband!

scatterbunny

I also love that adjustable waistband! :thumbsup: According to their size charts (and all other size charts I've seen), my H shouldn't need slim sizes...yet she needs size 8 for length (in pants), but size 6x/7 still fit her perfect in the waist. :rolleyes: I bought one pair of her shorts in a 6x/7 and they are her favorite. She doesn't like it when the adjustable waist has to be cinched down really tight, where the material gathers up. Yes, she's a sensitive kid. :p I think I might try buying slims next time I buy NOT on sale; by the time everything goes on sale for 50% off, the slim sizes are gone.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC