Winnebago brochure picture

monstah

100_2738.jpg

We got a Winnebago brochure and this was one of the pictures in it. I read the whole brochure, looking for anything about seatbelts or car seats, but nothing is mentioned.
I just thought some people here might enjoy commenting.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Forward facing... good harness use... I think it's not bad, really... oh yeah, they lowered the table so it's a footrest and not something for her to whack her head into, that's interesting!

tjham

Yeah, that's actually not bad!

I remember seeing a couple of pictures from a RV site
(which I can't find now)
where one kid was in a HBB with lap belt only
and the other kid was in a LBB with lap belt only. :rolleyes:

monstah

Yeah, I think someone, somewhere is thinking more about transporting children.
It's just too bad that the ones in our price range are pure death traps from the 70's!

Edited to add: I still think they are all death traps!

Melanie

Aren't you just supposed to put your kids in the bed area above the driving compartment? Kidding-that's just how I rode in our 70's era motorhome when I was a kid.

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
I think it good that they have a pic at least. I can't really tell but I'm hoping she is on a FF bench seat?? I think people just assume that you don't need to use CR's on an RV...

melniemi

Can you even put carseats in RVs? I thought they only had seatbelts in the 2 front seats??

Friends of ours w/3 small kids, under 5, travel in an RV. I didn't even ask if they use seats because I didn't want to know. She had told me when her second was 2 that she preferred boosters since they were easier to buckle. I assumed she had her 2 & 4 yos in boosters. Sent her info but didn't hear back.

Mommy2Marcus

That is actually a pretty good useage picture. The harness looks to be tight enough, the harness at the right level for FF, & the chest clip at armpit level. So overall, I do not think that that is so horrible!

mum2two

Or you could be Tori Spelling and drive a tour bus (ok not an RV but similar) and let your child run all over, be in walker (aren't those dangerous anyways?) etc....oh and let's not talk about her harness straps being about 3 inches too high on her forward facing seat for her son who wasn't yet 1!!!!!!!!!

I think that picture is not bad....it also shows a relatively older looking child in a harness as opposed to a booster.

Morganthe

LOL, it looks so.... perchy. :whistle:

Kid's properly in the seat, so that's a plus. :)

I can't help but wonder what the actual seatbelts are attached to on the motorhome. :scratcheshead:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC