Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Arrow Question about safe seat and glider

I just bought a safe seat in fushion, it comes with a weather boot what is that for winter or rain? is the fabric fushion breathable? I have also seen threads about the head rest deing too big for a newborn does any have pics of what it looks like on a newborn, or things they have done to keep the baby's head from going off to the side? ( don't worry I won't use that after market stuff, I always tell other customers they are evil and not to use them.)
    Even with a 45 degree I'm worried about flopping to the side.

I am also looking for a good glider w/ ottoman for around 200$$ that is cushy and made for a larger person. Any one know a good one?

Do they make a glider that reclines ?that would be worth buying

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Question about safe seat and glider

Duitailer makes a reclining glider. Check out the Grand Chair. The ottoman is purchased separately. Unfortunately, they're coming out of Canada, so they're pretty pricey. Definitely not in the $200 range. Customers have been very happy with these chairs as their quality is top notch and will last you for years. If you can pick up a used chair, you may be able to get it cheaper.

Re: Question about safe seat and glider

This is our daughter at 3 days old in her safeseat, but it's a different fabric from yours. The headrest was fine for her from the beginning. We never needed any extra support. She was 8lb 11oz & 21 inches when she was born so a much smaller baby may need more. We actually pulled it out when she was about 2 months because it annoyed her.
    Kyra 1/2008 39 lbs in a Harmony Defender
    Paige 3/2009 40 lbs in a Graco Nautilus
    Erin 4/2011 30 lbs in a Radian r100
    Baby #4 Due in Nov. in a Chicco Keyfit30