News clek ozzi

clek

:whistle::whistle:
Has anyone heard of the clek ozzi?
:whistle::whistle:
I could tell you everything about it, but that's no fun.;)
I know how much everyone here loves to research and review car seats so we'll have a little scavenger hunt.:)
Task 1, find the clek ozzi online
Task 2, list the differences between ozzi and olli

I will post the answers tomorrow, but I suspect all of the super sleuths on here will find the answers without my help.

Good luck and have fun:)
PS c-s.org has the scoop on ozzi, you read it HERE first

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, lookee here, it IS different from the Olli...

Rigid LATCH booster seat with manual release
Tested and safe to use from 40 pounds to 100 pounds
Installs in 10 seconds or less
Model is different from the Clek Olli model
Ozzi is a Clek belt-positioning booster seat designed and engineered to help keep your precious cargo safe

:ROTFLMAO:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
And it was mentioned at Lifesavers...tsk tsk to whoever attended and left this news out, lol...

"We are also coming out with a variation of this model in early summer that does not include this quick release system and some other luxuries, called ozzi that offers to consumers the same latch features but at a lower price point"

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
From the site mish linked above:

Manufacturer Maximum Age: 144 months
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 48 months
Maximum Weight Recommendation: 10000 hundredths-pounds

Maximum age= 144 months?
Maximum weight= 10,000 hundredths?

Boy, they would like us to do some math, huh? :p
This isn't hard math, of course. I just thought that was a funny way to write the limits. :p

clek

good work.
Confirmed differences so far
- Lower price
- no quick release strap
- no cargo thingy (good eyes Mish)

There are 2 more visual differences;)

clek

It looks like it might not have the padding on the top of the armrests. Kind of hard to tell though. Is it only going to come in black?

Very good.
- The armrests are not padded
- only comes in black. The material is different than olli. ozzi is not a micro fiber, but an automotive grade woven cloth. It's the same material that is found on the sides of olli.

sirrahn

Very good.
- The armrests are not padded
- only comes in black. The material is different than olli. ozzi is not a micro fiber, but an automotive grade woven cloth. It's the same material that is found on the sides of olli.

:D

I'll be interested to hear if it sells well. It's not a really big difference in price point, and I think kids are going to be drawn to fun covers on the Olli.

3acorns4Christy

that is awesome! I actually need to buy one of these for ME in my dh's truck. I do not fit in the backseat and sometimes its just easier to ride back there with a fussy kid, in the carseat of course.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I totally missed this tidbit at Lifesavers. I guess Judi and I were talking too much. :eek:

Thanks, blame me! I remembered that it was manual release rather than front, like the Canadian version. But I was still sold on the Canadian one. Love not having arms!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC