Which is the thinnest infant seat?

I have a few options for daycare kids coming up all of a sudden. Right now a lady with a 3 1/2 month old lil' girl needs daycare. (I supply the carseats).
I also have a 3 month old that will be starting in End of January/Febuary-by then baby will be 9 1/2 months about.

So, I think I want a infant seat. Only because they are so easy to cart around :whistle:....not sure how baby is with a sling(i carried my kids, and some of daycare kids, but sometimes those infant seats are just so easy in the winter).

I want a thinner one, just in case i have to use it for 3 across. Later I can switch the baby around 9 months into my scenera and the new 3 month old baby in the infant seat.

What are some of the thinner infant seats that will last a kid awhile?
If not thin...what are good infant seats? I am not too familiar with them.

I love the graco safe seat 1-seems like there is one for 90ish dollars on albee baby.

ADS

Kyras_Mama

I know there are lots of people here who can offer better advice than me, but being the proud owner of a safeseat for the past 6 months my input would be that if you're looking for a seat that you can tote the baby around in as opposed to leaving the seat in the car, especially if you're used to wearing littles, the safeseat may not be it! Our is SO heavy compared to the bucket seats my nephews always had and especially when comparing to wearing Kyra, carrying her around in that big old bucket seat just always seems like too much work so I've just left it in the car. :) I think if we had a lighter seat it probably would have been different, especially when it was cold. Now that she's decided she'd rather not be in the SS1 at 6 months anyway and long before she's outgrown it, we're really wishing we'd just gone for a convertible right away.

I just talked to the mom she is 99% sure she wants to start her here and will be by monday for the final interview(would of been earlier, but I am super busy all week).
She said she has a snugride brand new no accident, straps not washed(OMG, I think she might be a carseat nut because she said that)! I am so happy. She is getting me an extra base. :) YAY!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC