Question Boulevard DOM?

jodibug

Hello. I am new and this is my first post. I've been reading for a few days though.

I ordered my daughter the Blvd (Shannon) and it just came via UPS. I am at work and my DS13 is at home. He called to say the car seat was delivered. I asked him to open the box, look at the bottom of the seat and tell me the DOM.

He hasn't been able to find it yet. Can anyone tell me exactly where to tell him to look?

I'm too anxious to wait six more hours until I get home. LOL

TIA!

ADS
its on a white rectangular sticker on the side of the carseat.. up towards the top. you will likely have to scooch the cover aside cause its usually under the elastic. i think on both of mine, it was on the left side (if you were sitting in the seat)

crunchierthanthou

It's under the lip of the shell on the right as you're facing it- over the child's left shoulder.

0327081354-1.jpg

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
The DOM is also on a label on the outside of the Britax box. :)

jodibug

Thanks everyone. The DOM is 11/07/07, which does not make me happy!

I wish I could return it and get another one, but I'd have to pay a fortune to ship it back, and since I can't find a BLVD locally, I'd have to take a chance with another website.

It will last her until she is five though, and by then I'll probably have to find a bigger seat anyway.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC