Who had a local B&M with LSU parkways?

ADS
it was me! are you looking for one? I am not sure if they have any more left, but I can call and find out if you'd like. It was at Cullens BabyLand in Baton Rouge

Mama!

Yes, we need another booster for DD and SB told me that the parkway hugs smaller kids better. For $50, its the same price as the Compass I got on sale. Shipping by UPS shoudlnt be that much either.

So yes, would you mind calling? :eek: I'm going to sell some stuff so DH won't know the difference.:whistle:

Laurenc0101

I was at Cullen's a week or so ago and they still had the sign up :thumbsup: However, if they don't have anymore, I just wanted to let you know that albeebaby.com has some that are 59.99. ;)

courtfrog2

My local store has them for $59.99 now too. (they pricematch with albee) Lots of different cover choices too!

I live in MI... not sure how much shipping would be.

Mama!

Good Grief :mad: Albeebaby LSU parkways are now $99 !!!!!!! :mad::eek:

I finally feel like I can shuck out the $$ to get one, and they're regular price again! :mad:

Mama!

They are discontinued. They should not be going down, but then again this is Albee who still has FPSVD's for $129 and won't mark them down :thumbsdown:

MissAllyLou

Look at the boosters in the boxes UNDER the main parkway page ... they are the same boosters, same colors/covers, but for $59.99. I would imagine someone changed the prices on one part, and forgot about the other ?

Mama!

Look at the boosters in the boxes UNDER the main parkway page ... they are the same boosters, same colors/covers, but for $59.99. I would imagine someone changed the prices on one part, and forgot about the other ?

I can't find what your'e talking about. I clicked on other ones, then chose a color and if you choose LSU it goes straight to 99 bucks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC