3 across 3rd row of suburban, was Re: Regent in a fully occupied Suburban...enough room for other kids?

U

Unregistered

I also have 6 in a 2007 Suburban. I would love to know what seat would fit in nicely in the middle of the 3rd row. I have booster seats in both ouboard positions. Right now we are trying to use a HBB in the middle third row, but my children are having trouble buckling.

Thanks

I highly doubt it would fit in the middle of the 3rd row...I have a CarGo there and it just fits between the seat belts...can't imagine a Regent fitting there with 2 backless boosters beside it and still being able to buckle/unbuckle. Plus there is tether issues...does she have a tether anchor in that position?

ADS

zactayaus

The 3rd row of suburbans is pretty small compared to the 2nd row. I got the cargo center with turbo booster outboard driver side. I could barely get the TB buckled (dd could not do it herself). I sat in the outboard passenger side and at 5'3" and 120lbs I was squished. I don't have a radian to compare but I know that it is a pretty narrow seat. The Fisher Price Save Voyage Booster is a pretty narrow booster so maybe 2 of them would work with the cargo or radian.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I haven't been able to get any booster combinations in the 3rd row of my Suburban (1999)...if the booster fits, there is no possible way to buckle it.

tissakay

Fisher Price Safe Voyage Booster is the booster I have, but it is still too wide for the middle position for the other's to buckle easily -- that's why I'm hoping that there is a narrow seat out there that might work. I would really like to put DS (age 2) back there in his Marathon and a narrow seat in the middle that way only one child would have to buckle a booster seat back there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC