2 FPSV boosters and what for 3 across?

twinone

I ordered 2 Fisher Price Safe Voyage Booster's from albee on Tuesday and they both came today. Fast for $5 shipping and $60 for two seats.

I cannot wait to try them out for my 3 in a row after dinner. Now I need to decide what will fit best in my middle (lap belt only)....a Cosco Scenera or Evenflo Tribute. Which do you think?

ADS

scatterbunny

Do you have a Babies R Us nearby, or know anyone with either of those seats? If possible, I'd try them before buying, or buy from a store with a great return policy.

Have you posted a thread titled with your vehicle year/make/model and the words "three across help" yet? If you do, you might get someone who's got access to the seats you'll be using/possibly be using, and they can try it out for you. :)

TerisBoys

My friend has a 2001 Grand Caravan with Britax StarRiser/Comfy's (same size as the FPSV-booster).

Either the Scenera OR the Tribute will work, but the Tribute 'flares' less back where the boosters need to be buckled. Installing the LATCH in the center helps too.

twinone

They puzzled well with a snugride base too

That is good to know since my sister is having a baby next year and I will need to put her snugride base there. I put the boosters in and I am not sure how I am going to put anything in the center and still be able to buckle the boosters BUT maybe I just need to try it to get it. They are nice and narrow and I like the foam through the back and head and how they move from the bottom base up . Thanks to everyone for the great FPSV suggestion !!

twinone

Oh another question.

Since I do not need a center seat ASAP, do the Scenera's ever go on sale anywhere?

scatterbunny

Are your FPSV boosters adjusted to the narrowest setting? Just wondering. And looks can be deceiving. Try placing one booster on the seat as far to the side as possible, THEN install the center seat, then place the other booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC