Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

postrin

Britax Marathon on sale 215.98 at least

I don't know if I can post this here, but since I read almost every post in this forum and did all my research here I figured I would let you guys in on a great Britax Deal!

I just got home from Babies R Us

The Britax Marathon with the ashley cover is on clearance and while it's marked 269.98, it rings up as 215.98 at the register or on one of the price check kiosks.

When we were at the register, I asked if there were any coupons available, and the cashier said she had a 15% off one item that she gave us, grand total for us was 183.58 plus tax.

I have not found this seat on sell anywhere, so even at the 215.98 price this is a great deal.

Hope it helps someone

Paul

http://www.toysrus.com/product/in...Id=2934996

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member clmchrissy's Avatar

Re: Britax Marathon on sale 215.98 at least

ooh! + the $20 off car seat coupon! that makes it like $163.58