Went to Target (pics!)

sunnymw

I know this is just fluff, but I thought it'd be fun to get some comparison pics.

I went to Target to try and start labor, since I had it on good authority that Target induces labor LOL. (And FTR, the contractions have been 4-8 min apart since I left :thumbsup:)

This is my son. He's 21 months old, about 22ish lbs, 31" tall.

The MA on display was old (both buckles in to click) but very plush, LOL. DS looked like he coulda been in the lowest slots.

target029.jpg

target030.jpg

target031.jpg

It was $270 LOL

Eddie Bauer 3-in-1
The harness was a total PITA!!!!!
target033.jpg

target034.jpg

Scenera... more padded than the ones at WM :) I didn't buckle b/c they were in the lowest slots and he woulda been 2 higher than those, I think.
target035.jpg

target036.jpg

target037.jpg

Graco Turbobooster? The non-girly one had fallen apart LOL so we tried this one
target038.jpg

target039.jpg

safety 1st... something...
target040.jpg

target041.jpg

Mama, I don't wanna sit in the chase LOL
target043.jpg

Just figured I'd share... this took me forever to post since ctx are like 2-3 minutes apart now... just short. Hopefully I'll get to show off newborn-in-Radian pics soon!!!!

ADS

Citrine

Your son looks just right in the britax. the other seats he dose not look so confe. Good luck on your new addition!

clintamykami

Thanks for taking the time to do all this! LOVE LOVE LOVE your son's hair I just wanna play with it! Good luck with your labor/delivery! Can't wait to see the new addition in the radian!

sunnymw

LOL pics coming as soon as we go for a ride... baby number 2 arrived at 4:20 yesterday morning (the 10th) :D Target did the trick!!

firemomof3

Oh, I love your son's hair! AND congrats on your new precious baby, can't wait to see pictures. Happy times :thumbsup:

ProudMomof5

Target started labor, huh. hmmmm.... interesting. I think I'll be making a trip to target tomorrow! woohoo!
Congrats on the baby, btw!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC