designer22

U

Unregistered

I had that infant seat and a stroller...the "eurostar" travel system. I still have the stroller, but have given the seat to my sister in law (my baby is 12 months, hers is 2 months). She was given another travel system--but it was expired (the carseat--it was a graco something or another).

Anyway, she can't use the seat with her stroller and this really annoys her. Do you know of any strollers that the designer22 can be used with?

I know with the stroller I have, there is an adapter bar for when using the designer22 seat--(but the manual says not to use the bar when using the snug ride).

She's dead seat on using the infant seat with the stroller....(I wasn't, I kept the seat buckled in the car, I didn't like the way it felt with the base, also, the thing was too heavy once he was more than a week or two old!)

So, again, the whole point of my post--which I hope is appropriate for this forum (it's new, isn't it?, I don't recall seeing one for strollers before)--do you know any other strollers that carseat fits safely in?

ADS

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Has she considered a infant seat carrier? Its smaller and lighter than a usual stroller and takes up a lot less room in the trunk. Once the baby outgrows the infant carrier she could use the graco stroller or buy an umbrella stroller that is alot more user friendly.

I dont know of any strollers for the designer 22 besides the cosco strollers, they can be bought without the seat for around 60 dollars.

U

Unregistered

I had the Eddie Bauer version of the Designer 22 and was able to find an Eddie Bauer stroller (in a different pattern) that worked with the carseat at Target on clearance for only $30.
It's nothing fancy, but it is very lightweight and has a huge basket. It has served us well.
I also found that it fit very well into the back compartment of our double stroller ( an Evenflo Take Me Too), AND on the front part of our Sit-n-Stand Stroller. Good Luck!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC