Question Car DVD player...HELP

toothfairymama

I want to get a DVD player for my car and a kit to mount it in between the headrests of the driver and passenger seats (2005 Pontiac Grand Am.) Finding the DVD player is no problem, but I need help finding a mounting kit.

I guess I have another question, too. I will be getting a Nautilus pretty soon and I need to know if that can be installed with a manual lap belt. If not, I'd use LATCH on the passenger side and need something to secure the DVD player on the passenger headrest.

ADS

littleangelfire

The most inexpensive (and easiest, IMO) way to go with the mounting thing is just to buy a portable DVD player case that has the mounting straps. Case Logic makes several you can get at Walmart/Target that keeps the DVD player safe if yo uwant to take it anywhere as well as enables you to mount it on headrests or between seats. I love ours.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9863776
We have this one:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5375503
And the one review - she didn't read the instructions, lol. It doesn't lay flat, it goes like this |_ with | against the headrest or in between the seats. Not every bag can be mounted - just read the descriptions to make sure the one you buy does.

And yes, the Nautilus can be installed with a lap belt.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC