Just curious....

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I was thinking now that we have the Safe Seat & I'm babysitting ... Leila & big sis want to ride their bikes outdoors (I won't let them unless an adult is with them -- that's me) ... baby Elfy doesn't seem to have the body control yet for my jogging stroller -- the Safe Seat manual says to use only a Graco stroller, but I can't help thinking that's a "marketing tool" ... anyone know of the least expensive stroller the Safe Seat works with? It's only for use on paved road, but I have to lug it up the front steps 1st so it should be lightweight & I could care less about storage space or anthing else since I'm most likely never going to use it myself & if Dad doesn't like it next year we can donate it & he can choose something better himself, LOL

ADS
J

jkmarrow

Graco makes a stroller frame that should work with the carrier. It is very lightweight, easy to open, easy to fold down, and is only about $40. I got mine at Baby Depot in Burlington. There are other brands and I bet the seat would fit in the other brands. I think it is a mareting thing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC