Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Crash Test RF vs FF

If you are considering turning your child FF before they reach the weight limit for RF please watch this video!
    This video makes me cringe! I am turning my DD's seat back to RF tomorrow! I almost regret ordering a Frontier for our other car.
    This is something all moms should see.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y2DVfqFhseo&feature=related
    SAHM to two girlies!

Kamryn Elise 5/06 FF in Britax Frontier and turbobooster, Madalyn Noelle 5/10 FF in Marathon

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Crash Test RF vs FF

Yeah, someone on here did that.

Wow. I know it is just a doll in that car seat, but holy crap, that could be any one of our children or friends children. niece, nephew, cousin. I am RF my yonger one as many of you are and I will be very greatful for a broken leg and not buring my child for putting her FF.

Carseat Crazy

Smile Re: Crash Test RF vs FF

I have seen those vids too. The difference in the head and neck movement is significant.

I am lucky to live in Scandinavia where large RF seats are commonplace. The crashstested RF seat in those vids is one of those seats. It is called Britax Two-Way Elite (Norway, Finland and Denmark) and Two Way Plus in Sweden.

Just for fun:
    Here is the user guide. It is in Swedish but is loaded with pictures.
    http://www.britax.se/pdffiler/Two-Wa...ite%202008.pdf

Lena
    Fancy a Sitbag?
    Model: Mathias. Car seat: Britax Multi-Tech

that was the video i saw that made me really wnat to turn ds round rf again. he is now and will be up to 40 pounds! yay!
    DS ERF in a Britax Multitech