Question About Shannon Boulevard Cover

HaleyGirl

Hi! I am thinking of buying dd a Blvd as her next seat and really like the Shannon cover. I have a few questions about it though.

1. How bright is the purple on it? It tends to look like a deep purple in stock pictures, but I saw it at Albee Baby and the purple looks very bright.

2. Is the center a yellow or a cream color?

3. Would the fabric be good for hot weather? My dd tends to get hot and sweaty sometimes.

Thanks!

ADS

oxeye

Here are some pics if it helps -

CIMG1914.jpg

CIMG1931.jpg

(the last one is obviously not a Boulevard but this pic shows the center pattern color better and it is identical to the Boulevard)

The purple is a lavender and the center is a cream I would say.

I haven't had issues with the fabric, but my kids sweat on everything when they sleep anyway so I can't really tell. It's the same as any of the plush Britax covers.

Last edited:

HaleyGirl

Wow, thanks for the quick response. The pics are great :thumbsup:. I thought the purple was more of a lavender, but the one stock picture was just so bright that I got nervous because I have to buy it without seeing it in person.

My dd is the same as your kids. She always sweats when she sleeps so it is hard to tell if it's the fabric or her. She'll probably sweat in any of the blvd covers so I might as well get the pretty one ;)

Thanks!

momofmany

I just got and installed mine today, and I love it even more than the online pics! Definitely a lavender purple and cream colored center, just like PP said.

U

Unregistered1

Oxeye - WHERE DID YOU GET A SHANNON REGENT?! OMG!

U

Unregistered1

I don't even have a Regent and I covet it. I love girly covers but the Madison just doesn't do it for me. The Shannon is my favorite Britax cover I think.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC