can I see your pink frontier seats?

horseymom

I would love to see the pink cover in real life pics ( i have seen a few on here but want to see more!! :p) I found out today that I might be able to get a pink one in Canada:thumbsup: so this is very exciting for me and my dd! so please show me your pink seats! and let me know what you think of the fabric too thanks!!

ADS

fyrfightermomma

I tried to get the best light I could. Its hard to get "true" pictures though. The piggy bank in one pic is a good comparison. Its a fisher price piggy bank in a normal pink color. It is the same shade as the car seat.

The seat has green piping on the side thats hard to see but looks awesome!

100_2139.jpg

100_2141.jpg

100_2143.jpg

100_2144.jpg

So far I love it. Its not bright and gaudy. I usually hate pink but like this. It seems like it would wipe easily, but the pink also seems like it would show dirt very easily. The mesh is soft and my daughter didnt have a problem sitting in it after being her whole life in the "plush" Britax covers.

HTH

April

I do like the Pink, but the green piping just totally ruins it for me. Just my :twocents: though.

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
IMG_2945.jpg

My dd in her pink Frontier. In all honestly, we love the seat!!!! It's NOT the easiest install. Definitely not like any of the Britax convertibles. But, she is super comfy in it. I like the pink! I would have prefered the red b/c then I wouldn't have to buy a new cover is we ever do the pass down, but oh well. The pink is cute!

ETA- The pink piping is really not that noticable. I actually had no clue it was pink until I posted pics a while back and someone asked if it was pink!

Heather98012

Here is my dd sleeping in hers. Oh, & FWIW....the Red kicks butt, too! It's in DH's car, & honestly, I think I like it better than the pink. Both are great, but I'm just not super into pink stuff, so that's probably why.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC