New Color for GN???

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I just got the TRU Back to School coupon book(and yes it's ONLY July 2nd).

On the back there is a 15% off carseat coupon. It picture the GN. It looks like the edges, insert, harness pads, and the almost circle in the headrest are navy...so while not a girl color...maybe this is an indication that more colors are coming!

Susan

ADS

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I don't have a scanner...and I'm on dial up---so if I take a pic it probably will take forever and a day to up load.

Susan

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I just got it in the mail too. It does look navy!

My scanner is acting up, so I took a photo of the flier. I used my crappy camera, so it is not the best photo, but I *think* it will show the navy.

S8000801navy1.jpg

You were warned... the quality is not good. I will continue trying to scan.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I can't tell if it is brown or gray. It looks like dark taupe in the photo. :confused:

If it is ANOTHER gray seat, I will scream! Why would we need FIVE gray Nautilus patterns? :mad:

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
I'm going to vote it's not a new cover, but just poor photo/printing quality.

The reason - look at the armrest. Unless they're making the armrests in brown now, which I find unlikely, it looks the same color brown as the cover. Which means that the brown is most likely gray, and if that pic can make gray look like brown, it can make black look like navy.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm going to vote it's not a new cover, but just poor photo/printing quality..

And photo quality on my end! :p :p

I can't figure out why my scanner won't work. I am getting message that the software can't communicate with the scanner. :confused:

I suppose I should use my good camera to take a good picture. I will get around to it at some point. :p

mamabear

looks like a brown and black combo to me (just from the scan, I haven't seen the coupon IRL)...which is gonna totally irritate my friend if it's true. I had been trying to convince her to get a NA forever ow because her old seat was just so bad, and she kept putting it off because she has "brown interior and doesn't want a gray seat".

Well, last week I finally broke her down and she got one from Walmart.

If this is truly a brown/black combo she is gonna kill me:p

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I remember there was an email posted here stating that there would be no new GN colors until later this year.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC