BRU=no True Fit?

ADS

lorinick

No, but I wish they did. I work there part time. I would love to get that seat instead of the EFTA. But we don't sell it. I think it's because BRU doesn't sell First Year car seats. They don't sell the Radian in store either. I think if people keep asking for it and it's popular they satrt to sell it. I hope it's before my husband starts using the EFTA. I love the True Fit. Saw it in person at BBB. So far BRU is not selling the Frontier either on line or in store.

lorinick

I was JUST at BRU online and saw the Frontier in the booster seat section...several colors too.

ETA: link

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3092071

Susan

That's good. maybe soon they show up in the stores. I just called the Learing Curve and a Rep. told me the company just changed hands and they hope to have the seats in Target and Walmart store soon. But he said some BRU stores have them. They don't show up on line yet. So maybe real soon. HOPING!

evansmom

ok, so you like the True Fit better than the EFTA?

any negatives to the True Fit you can see?

I don't know the terminology so you have to speak in laymans terms for me!

I am hoping it will fit in a Hyundai Sonata...

Do we know if they are airplane approved? Are they heavy?

What is BBB?

lorinick

ok, so you like the True Fit better than the EFTA?

any negatives to the True Fit you can see?

I don't know the terminology so you have to speak in laymans terms for me!

I am hoping it will fit in a Hyundai Sonata...

Do we know if they are airplane approved? Are they heavy?

What is BBB?

I think the seat looks to be real comfy. I like the harness adjuster better. Which is how you tighten the straps. This seat is for my husbands car. The EFTA does fit in his very small Honda Civic. So I know the True Fit will as well. I need tall seats. My children are tall. It will fit in your car as well. We also have a Britax already using and love. As far as air line approved on the True Fit I'm not sure. That's not a deciding factor for me. And BBB is Buy Buy Baby. If you have an further questions let me know. Have you tryed the EFTA out in your car? You should go to Babies R Us and try it out. Then you'll know they both will fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC