Does Toys R Us Stack coupons?

onetwo3

I will be purchasing two Graco Nautilus' for my DDs soon (maybe sooner than I thought! ;))

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what my best deal is.

I recently received a ToysRUs Flyer that has a $20 coupon off any carseat. There is also a 15% off couon for ANY item. My DDs are also twins, so they offer 10% on big baby gear for that. Further, I can get another $20 coupon from my sister.

That makes two Nautilus' $216 + 10% tax = $237. Great deal, IMO, if the coupons stack.

Will they stack the 15% and the $20 and a twin discount? Or does it depend on the store/cashier/manager?

Otherwise, I may be better going with $127.44 @ Amazon.com, with no shipping & no taxes.

Any guidance is appreciated!

ADS

HEVY

10% tax?! Wow. Some people were able to stack them and some weren't. depends on the store and how they do things.

vonfirmath

Our tax is like 9.6%, so might as well be 10%. (And I live in Washington state, so we get taxed at Amazon too)

Toys R Us/Babies R Us will stack SOME coupons, not others.

I have used "15% off one item" and "10% off your entire purchase when paying with your Babies R Us credit card" coupons together before.

However they will NOT stack "$10 of one item" and "15% off one item" coupons

Marinesfamily5

Our tax is like 9.6%, so might as well be 10%. (And I live in Washington state, so we get taxed at Amazon too)

Toys R Us/Babies R Us will stack SOME coupons, not others.

I have used "15% off one item" and "10% off your entire purchase when paying with your Babies R Us credit card" coupons together before.

However they will NOT stack "$10 of one item" and "15% off one item" coupons

I have had them stack a $3 off and 15% off coupons on the same item but they will not also stack the twins discount. in fact they give alot of people a hard time about using any additional discount with it.

BTW: it says on the coupons not to be used with another but the comp system they use does it anyways.

lorinick

I will be purchasing two Graco Nautilus' for my DDs soon (maybe sooner than I thought! ;))

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what my best deal is.

I recently received a ToysRUs Flyer that has a $20 coupon off any carseat. There is also a 15% off couon for ANY item. My DDs are also twins, so they offer 10% on big baby gear for that. Further, I can get another $20 coupon from my sister.

That makes two Nautilus' $216 + 10% tax = $237. Great deal, IMO, if the coupons stack.

Will they stack the 15% and the $20 and a twin discount? Or does it depend on the store/cashier/manager?

Otherwise, I may be better going with $127.44 @ Amazon.com, with no shipping & no taxes.

Any guidance is appreciated!
You can stack coupon I do it all the time TRU can be tough. BRU is easier. You can Use a 20.00 car seat coupon and the 15% off together for your car seat. I work there I stack coupon all the time and use my discount. You couldn't use 20.00 car seat coupon and 10.00 car seat coupon. But the first way yes you can. It's the only way to buy. I always wait until they have 20.00 coupon and I wait until I get my hands on the 20% off an item. I get those from time to time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC