Does anyone know the top slots measurement on these?

djma

I am going to be transporting 3 kids this fall to/from Preschool. I'm going to need some decent/cheap seats for these kids. They will all be FFing.

Do these have at least 16" top slots???

TIA

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
If that's a Cosco, no. Barely 15, if that. Evenflo Chase and Graco Cargo are ~17 inches, though.

Stretchy Glue

It looks like a Cosco. Pretty low slots. Chase or Cargo would be a much better, longer lasting option for you to try.:twocents:

U

Unregistered1

No front harness adjuster, either, from looking at the pic.

It does have a front adjust, the strap on that one just isn't sticking out. I have one of these that I bought at cost just so I could give it to someone who is desperately in need of a car seat. Not a bad seat but definitely the lowest top slots I've seen in a combo... I measured 14".

cpsaddict

That would be the Cosco HighBack Booster(that's really the name). It has beyond low harness slots. It can't be used for under one year olds(duh), but by the time a child can use it, they are usually way over the bottom slot. Umm, hello? What were they thinking? :( Anyway, it does have a front harness adjuster and it does install in pretty much anything.

djma

I was afraid it would have a low harness....shoot! Ok...back to square one. Guess I'd better find something else.

abacus2

The Evenflo Chase is in the same price range (about $60) and does have decent top slots.

djma

I think I'm going to use the 2 triumph advances and 1 radian we have...it will just mean that the boys can't ride with daddy too often b/c we'll have to play musical seats.

I'm going to do ff ta/ff radian/ff ta. That's the only way they'll fit in the middle row of my van. And ds1 and ds2 will have to be in the very back.

So this means that ds2 will have to have another seat! :D It works out perfectly...I've been itching to get him a new one!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC