Attn: Military and dependents 169.00 marathons!

I thought I would post this here even though today is the last day of the sale. I wish I would have thought to post it a few days ago. If you have access to the navy exchange online mall or the one for the army and airforce they have marathons on sale for 199. If you enter coupon code 839pcr3 it takes another 15% bringing the total to 169.15. They have several covers to choose from, no sales tax, and free shipping. I don't know how long the coupon code is good for, but the 199 is good through the 30th (today). I ordered one for my friend earlier today, so I know it's still good today. I know this is a limited deal and only those with military benefits (or access to someone with them) can use it, but I thought I put it here anyway.

ADS
Retired would have access too. So long as they are authorized to use the Exchange or whatever the store is called for the Army. When you go to the site you have to register with the ss # and stuff so they can verify that the person is an authorized user. I used my son's information because he is a dependant, but I am not.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
It's on the front page of AAFES.com after you log in, too! The sale includes: Ashley Floral, Granite, Cowmooflage, Onyx, All-Star Blue, Crocodile, New Denim, and Mariposa.

ETA: I tried the coupon, and it did work on AAFES.com. $169.15 and free shipping!

Thank you for posting this.
I just wanted to add that if you are Army or Air Force the website is http://www.aafes.com/
We are Army and I know that I am not able to use the other website.

Thanks for posting the other site. I knew that it was good on both, I just didn't know if the info was interchangable. I wish I had posted this when I first found out about it about 3 days ago. I called and customer service verified that the price is only good through today.

brightredmtn

Think I could use the SS# of my retired career AF father who I don't speak to? He doesn't do computers so he definitely hasn't registered with AAFES himself.

emars002

ok - my neighbor let me use his account - yeah:) they came to $338 for 2! hope the are the 35lb rf limit

Last edited:

celtic1885

ARGH! I read this post too late! I could have gotten my father to do it but I do NOT call after 9-9:30 at night - freaks my mom out!
Oh, well, I already have 2 MA and 2 Regents, just wanted another one for a spare for times I need help getting the babies.

thanks for sharing though!!

Wow..quick shipping them too! I ordered the seat for my friend on Monday and it shipped today at 2:55 (Tuesday) and is estimated for delivery tomorrow! It's coming from Atlanta and we are just in Jacksonville, so that may have something to do with it. I really didn't expect it to come til Monday! I'm so excited and it's not even my car seat!

emars002

wow - that is quick - i cannot check ship date because my neighbor used his account - i guess i could ask him to check but he was so nice to let me buy them i don't want to bother him - i know the mariposa was in stock and it said my cowmoo was back ordered. I am anxious to see the DOM'S - PLEASE BE 35LBS RF limits!!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC