Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Attn: Military and dependents 169.00 marathons!

I thought I would post this here even though today is the last day of the sale. I wish I would have thought to post it a few days ago. If you have access to the navy exchange online mall or the one for the army and airforce they have marathons on sale for 199. If you enter coupon code 839pcr3 it takes another 15% bringing the total to 169.15. They have several covers to choose from, no sales tax, and free shipping. I don't know how long the coupon code is good for, but the 199 is good through the 30th (today). I ordered one for my friend earlier today, so I know it's still good today. I know this is a limited deal and only those with military benefits (or access to someone with them) can use it, but I thought I put it here anyway.
    Amanda..single Mom to Parker 12/01/06 31lbs and 33 inches tall, happily rear facing in a Mossy Oak Marathon and a Misty Morning True-Fit. Also now foward facing in an old style Evenflo Triumph.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Attn: Military and dependents 169.00 marathons!

would retired military have the same access? My FIL is retired army.

Retired would have access too. So long as they are authorized to use the Exchange or whatever the store is called for the Army. When you go to the site you have to register with the ss # and stuff so they can verify that the person is an authorized user. I used my son's information because he is a dependant, but I am not.
    Amanda..single Mom to Parker 12/01/06 31lbs and 33 inches tall, happily rear facing in a Mossy Oak Marathon and a Misty Morning True-Fit. Also now foward facing in an old style Evenflo Triumph.

Here is a link to the store.

https://thor.milexch.com/ics/default.asp

Thank you for posting this.
    I just wanted to add that if you are Army or Air Force the website is http://www.aafes.com/
    We are Army and I know that I am not able to use the other website.

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

It's on the front page of AAFES.com after you log in, too! The sale includes: Ashley Floral, Granite, Cowmooflage, Onyx, All-Star Blue, Crocodile, New Denim, and Mariposa.

ETA: I tried the coupon, and it did work on AAFES.com. $169.15 and free shipping!
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

Carseat Crazy

That stinks ... I cant get into my account I can always use another one for that price, lol.
    Diana, Mommy To:
    Kolin [5.5.04]-Ava [12.13.05]-Aden [2.18.09]

Quote Originally Posted by threemonkeys View Post
    Thank you for posting this.
    I just wanted to add that if you are Army or Air Force the website is http://www.aafes.com/
    We are Army and I know that I am not able to use the other website.

Thanks for posting the other site. I knew that it was good on both, I just didn't know if the info was interchangable. I wish I had posted this when I first found out about it about 3 days ago. I called and customer service verified that the price is only good through today.

Senior Community Member emars002's Avatar

argggggg It won't let me in - my husband has access since hes a disabled veteran but it is not cooperating!!!!!!
    Erin, mom to 2 great girls:
    ---------------10 forester--10 Odyssey
    M: 8y1m 41 lbs-----TB---------cybex
    S: 5y1m 39 lbs----80SL-------FN85

I got my FIL to register and am so excited! So many colors to choose from! I might get TWO! lol

THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by momofmany View Post
    I got my FIL to register and am so excited! So many colors to choose from! I might get TWO! lol

THANK YOU!!
    Your welcome! I was hoping that somebody would benefit from this even with such short notice. Remember that today is the last day of the sale, so make sure you get the order in ASAP!

I'm there now, trying to pick a color. The cowmoo is back ordered, not sure if I want mariposa or denim (fun vs practical).

CPS Technician

Think I could use the SS# of my retired career AF father who I don't speak to? He doesn't do computers so he definitely hasn't registered with AAFES himself.
    DS - 11 Riding in an Incognito
    DD - Two Riding in a Graco Extend2Fit and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible

ok - my neighbor let me use his account - yeah they came to $338 for 2! hope the are the 35lb rf limit
    Last edited by emars002; 06-30-2008 at 08:49 PM.

ARGH! I read this post too late! I could have gotten my father to do it but I do NOT call after 9-9:30 at night - freaks my mom out!
    Oh, well, I already have 2 MA and 2 Regents, just wanted another one for a spare for times I need help getting the babies.

thanks for sharing though!!
    CPST & Mom to 3 great daughters
    DDM 20 yrs EMTbasic; Seatbelt
    DDK 1/10/06 54# Cybex X-Fix-booster - doing GREAT
    DDG 7/10/07 43# FF RE
    "You know you're healing when your sadness no longer affects your happiness" anon

What's up doc!? I brought carrots to the soup. You?

Wow..quick shipping them too! I ordered the seat for my friend on Monday and it shipped today at 2:55 (Tuesday) and is estimated for delivery tomorrow! It's coming from Atlanta and we are just in Jacksonville, so that may have something to do with it. I really didn't expect it to come til Monday! I'm so excited and it's not even my car seat!

wow - that is quick - i cannot check ship date because my neighbor used his account - i guess i could ask him to check but he was so nice to let me buy them i don't want to bother him - i know the mariposa was in stock and it said my cowmoo was back ordered. I am anxious to see the DOM'S - PLEASE BE 35LBS RF limits!!!!!

Got one of them today - DOM is 10/07 so not 35lb rf but oh well - it was still a great deal

Senior Community Member libranbutterfly's Avatar

I wish I had paid attention to this earlier. I'm registering so I'm ready for the next possible sale. Separated Hubby was Navy
    Jeneca
    Mom to
    Kamille (8) Booster,
    Alexis (6) Booster &
    Rayne (1) ERF in a Scenera for now

CPS Fanatic

Read this post too late! UGhhh!!!
    My sis in law is a disabaled veteran(Thank you Iraq war ).